New 21 SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip-Ahoy

Reaction score
I ordered the boat in Aug 2021. Received it in Jan 2022. Did not dealer splash it until last week of May...I had it home and was rigging it and months of waiting on back ordered parts. Totally happy with this boat, its really solid in the chop and actually rides excellent considering the 14 dead rise. While drifting its very stable and no issues.p1.jpgp22.jpgParker8.jpgFuruno11.jpg So far I had the Parker cruising 42 , looking forward to seeing how it goes on a flat day.

Welcome.
Congrats on your beautiful boat. Is rigging completed?

Welcome.
Congrats on your beautiful boat. Is rigging completed?

Thank you. The mono / clips need to be set up and crimped on the poles and the line holders mounted to the top gunnel. I am waiting on the 165T-B85 , 120 degree wide beam transducer for the Furuno DFF-3D Sonar which is installed B/O since ordered February . Its pretty trick unit. Can even map the sea bottom saves and pieces it self together. Just running the B60 with the built in sonar of the TZT3 12F. I want to add rod holders also to the side and front of console, just going to swap the factory Parker ones to up front and replace them with 4 heavy duty Lee holders with backing plates for pulling spreader bars while trolling on the good days. Some other projects to come over the winter....

Furuno15.jpg

I ordered the boat in Aug 2021. Received it in Jan 2022. Did not dealer splash it until last week of May...I had it home and was rigging it and months of waiting on back ordered parts. Totally happy with this boat, its really solid in the chop and actually rides excellent considering the 14 dead rise. While drifting its very stable and no issues.View attachment 33486View attachment 33487View attachment 33488View attachment 33489 So far I had the Parker cruising 42 , looking forward to seeing how it goes on a flat day.
Hi Where did you get spray guard for windshield on to talk?

Hi Where did you get spray guard for windshield on to talk?

It is a custom enclosure done by Doramar Canvas in West Sayville. NY. They were so busy this spring, I could only get the 3 sides done, towards the end of summer when things slow up Tommy will do the side wings also for the T-Top.

Welcome to Doramar

Looks great! Love the console. Well thought out, and you used about all of the space.

Thanks! I am hoping to order another dash and mount dual 12 inch TZT3s, I can use the Furuno units with the Yamaha hub for engine/fuel info and get rid of the Yamaha gauges, and move the 2 radios up to the electronics box.

Back