New 2120 coming!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

infidel68

Reaction score
We ordered a 2120 back in October and it's finally getting delivered tomorrow. Almost a month late but that's understandable. All left to do is have it bottom painted, should take a week.
Just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
Couple of pics from the factory...

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • Our Boat.jpg
    Our Boat.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
We ordered a 2120 back in October and it's finally getting delivered tomorrow. Almost a month late but that's understandable. All left to do is have it bottom painted, should take a week.
Just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
Couple of pics from the factory...
Your boat looks great! What size engine do you have?

Had to go with the 200. Thanks.
Great Boat you will love it. I have had mine for 7 years and would buy it again. My boat is in north eastern Florida and gets used 12 months a year. Because of heavy winds I waxed it this weekend. Although it has some scratches and dings from those occasional operator errors it still shines like new with only 1 waxing a year28E33FB7-E056-4E3C-A102-228FF66926FC.jpeg0E84405A-8795-455D-9B9E-E061DA8FDE8F.jpeg

Great Boat you will love it. I have had mine for 7 years and would buy it again. My boat is in north eastern Florida and gets used 12 months a year. Because of heavy winds I waxed it this weekend. Although it has some scratches and dings from those occasional operator errors it still shines like new with only 1 waxing a yearView attachment 29067View attachment 29066
Your Parker looks great!... Parker used a special-combo gel coat. It is durable, retains its luster, and is easier to 'shine' than most others. A year-or-so ago I posted the 'formula', and for the life of me cannot re-find that post. It describes the 'special/durable' gel coat that Mr. Parker insisted on using. There are a lot of 'special' things about our Parkers that are not well known.... As you know, Parker has spent nearly ZERO $$$$ on advertising. (Try to find and article, about a Parker in a national boating magazine; there are NONE, because those 'articles' are, for the most part, paid ads.) Mr. Parkers has said, 'the people who buy my boats, are my best advertisers'... 'word-of-mouth'.... and although I don't know if the Parker Company has ever acknowledged the benefit of "ClassicParker", I'll bet we are the best advertising they have ever had.

Your Parker looks great!... Parker used a special-combo gel coat. It is durable, retains its luster, and is easier to 'shine' than most others. A year-or-so ago I posted the 'formula', and for the life of me cannot re-find that post. It describes the 'special/durable' gel coat that Mr. Parker insisted on using. There are a lot of 'special' things about our Parkers that are not well known.... As you know, Parker has spent nearly ZERO $$$$ on advertising. (Try to find and article, about a Parker in a national boating magazine; there are NONE, because those 'articles' are, for the most part, paid ads.) Mr. Parkers has said, 'the people who buy my boats, are my best advertisers'... 'word-of-mouth'.... and although I don't know if the Parker Company has ever acknowledged the benefit of "ClassicParker", I'll bet we are the best advertising they have ever had.
Your Parker looks great. Plan on having it in the water in 2 weeks. At the dealer now and has to have electronics and bottom paint.

Awesome looking boat! I ordered my 2120 back in October too and it still has not been delivered. After numerous delays, it's supposed to be delivered in a week or two. I cannot wait to get back on the water.

Awesome looking boat! I ordered my 2120 back in October too and it still has not been delivered. After numerous delays, it's supposed to be delivered in a week or two. I cannot wait to get back on the water.
Thanks.
It came in Friday and we went to see it yesterday. We ordered it Oct 3rd and it came a month later than scheduled.

Back