New 21SE Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgro808

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha,

Recent transplant back to Florida from Hawaii and happy owner of a new 21SE. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the community (I've been lurking for awhile and you all definitely provide a wealth of information).

21SE in abaco green with the 150. Just had the 20 hour done and only a few warranty gripes that the dealer took care of. For anyone else out there with this style boat have your dealer through boat the bow cushion velcro tabs (originally screwed in and they both pulled out in short order). My only other real issue is the underwater lights went bad right away (which apparently is a known issue) and talking to the dealer it sounds like I can expect to have them replaced regularly until I finally get tired and upgrade them down the road.

Overall very happy with the boat and she'll make a great family / fishing machine for us. Looking forward to many great years ahead.

-Jgro

Attachments

• PXL_20201012_005011402.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201012_005011402.NIGHT.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 37
It's called Sea Rock. Basically a hanging toddler/baby seat (full disclosure not really supposed to be used underway).

Babysearock.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-161137.png
    Screenshot_20201211-161137.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
just purchased a 2100SE.... dealer said it didn't include the underwater lights but had a switch for them. Maybe they are taking them out because of the issues?

Back