New 22 21 se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably hear your tabs raise up when the power is turned off. That’s a good thing. It’s so when you put it on the trailer you don’t crush the tabs.

You probably hear your tabs raise up when the power is turned off. That’s a good thing. It’s so when you put it on the trailer you don’t crush the tabs.
I've heard some do that but I don't think mine do. I need to confirm, I don't see the lights move up the scale when I shut down but I typically have been pretty quick to pull them up when I shut her down. I'll have to experiment with that :)

It's a solid boat but couldn't imagine not having tabs. I've had mine out 20+ miles off of Jersey and hope to do 30+ this weekend if weather allows.
She pounds and tends to be wet at the helm when tabs are down in rough seas. Check your rod holders, parker will send u backing plates if there not already there. Mine is over propped for my uses. I rarely get to 4k rpms even on decent days. Hard to find a spot to go wot on a consistent basis.
Congrats on new boat and mine didn't seem waxed when I took delivery

Back