New 2300 DV CC Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FINSOUT

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2018 2300 DV CC from South Carolina and I am extremely happy with her. The previous owner added more aftermarket items to her than I could in several years. I joined this site to hear about and learn from everyone's specific knowledge base of the Parker brand. Thank you in advance if I need to reach out to the group. Have any of you installed a jack plate on any of the armstrong bracket boats? My main reason to install one on my Parker is shallow water running in the Keys, I go every year in my Pathfinder which draws 2" less, however the new boats lower unit sits to low to run comfortably in shallow water without tilting the engine up, thus sacrificing steering. Thanks

Eric

You’ll enjoy the 2300. Noansweres for your question, but they can go in about 2 1/2 feet of water with a soft mud bottom.
1 person , 1/2 tank of gas, were the specs before forward progress was suspended until floatation dynamics changed 😂

Poge thanks for the info, I have already put a new prop and jackplate on her. I gained almost 2 MPG by doing so, I am extremely happy with the performance. I have also floated her in just under 2' of water albeit moving slow but the boat did well, the JP helps with steering by maintaining positive forward thrust.

Back