• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale New boat? Not a 26cc...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stallvane

Reaction score
I have been trying for a month to get pricing and details so I can order a new 26cc. Dealer tells me Parker responds to emails, but has received no answers to option questions or pricing. Is this the business model that Parkers new owner wants to base the future on?

I don’t know what dealer you are using but I would call or contact a different dealer.

If you post your location. Maybe you’d get some recommendations.

Good luck in your search.

I don’t know what dealer you are using but I would call or contact a different dealer.

If you post your location. Maybe you’d get some recommendations.

Good luck in your search.
'Dittos' on the suggestion to "post your location". It's helpful for a number of reasons; for those trying to help with information.

Yes they do… makes it very hard for The consumer to be treated well.

Does the new Parker management still prevent people from shopping around geographically?
Not sure how a manufacturer can dictate what dealership you purchase your boat from. Fortunately I have a great Parker dealership within 10 miles of where I live. However, the first Parker I purchased was from a dealer 50 miles away....they had the boat in stock the closer dealership did not. You can buy a car/truck from anywhere you desire....do the same with your boat.

Not sure how a manufacturer can dictate what dealership you purchase your boat from. Fortunately I have a great Parker dealership within 10 miles of where I live. However, the first Parker I purchased was from a dealer 50 miles away....they had the boat in stock the closer dealership did not. You can buy a car/truck from anywhere you desire....do the same with your boat.
Not really true….

There was a particular new boat in Florida at the time that I was interested in, but still needed to go through my closest dealer to get it.

I have been trying for a month to get pricing and details so I can order a new 26cc. Dealer tells me Parker responds to emails, but has received no answers to option questions or pricing. Is this the business model that Parkers new owner wants to base the future on?
I’m curious have you actually found specs on the 26 you want to order ie how does or does the hull differ from the 2501?

I’m curious have you actually found specs on the 26 you want to order ie how does or does the hull differ from the 2501?
I’m not certain, never saw specs on 2501. I do know it’s all glass and has long fish boxes in the deck, that along with the beam was the draw for me. Specs are (or were) on Parkers site

I’m not certain, never saw specs on 2501. I do know it’s all glass and has long fish boxes in the deck, that along with the beam was the draw for me. Specs are (or were) on Parkers site
Other than the weight, specs of both boats look the same to me that’s why I was wondering if factory has actually explained to anyone what will be different about hull of 26 vs 2501.

Other than the weight, specs of both boats look the same to me that’s why I was wondering if factory has actually explained to anyone what will be different about hull of 26 vs 2501.
Supposed to be one at Miami show, hopefully there they will be more forthcoming with detail, my dealer seemed as perplexed with Parker as me.

Supposed to be one at Miami show, hopefully there they will be more forthcoming with detail, my dealer seemed as perplexed with Parker as me.
Yeah that makes me think it’s a 2501 hull reboot dressed up on deck with new features found on most boats in the class

I spent a while talking with Mike from Parker at the VA Beach boat show last weekend. The 26 is a new hull design, not a reboot of the 25. It’s got a 21 degree deadrise, making it a “real” DV rather than the 17 degree deadrise they’re advertising as a “deep vee” on the 22 and 24 🙄. Weight wise, the boats are comparable, with the 26 being slightly heavier. It maintains a 9’6” beam and a traditional bracket. It’s also an all-composite construction as opposed to the wood-framed 2501. Granted, he’s a company guy, but he seemed pleased with the quality of the 26 (solid deck hatches, good console rigging, etc.) when compared to the 22 and 24 which we discussed as well.

All in all, I’m excited to see one when it makes its rounds. Apparently they have only built one so far, and it’ll be a bit before they can ramp up production. We should see more of them later this year.

Reactions: A-K
The 2501 has a 21 degree deadrise and a 9’6” beam which is the same as the new 26 that’s why I’m curious what the hull change is. Is the entry angle different. Is there some variable deadrise change from bow to stern etc. ?

I just bought a 2320 2022 used. But before I did. Emailed a ton of dealers trying to get pricing on new. I'm in NJ. None would even give me a number because of being out of their district. Never heard of such a thing. I'm trying to by a boat. Ended up finding one in Florida on consignment. Guy bought it was to big for his canal in Keywest. 8hrs on the boat. Flew down sea trial bought it. Why do they make this so difficult. Especially if the dealer close either dosnt have the boat or its a yr wait. And someone else has it. I was lucky to find what I did. As it never happens that way. But come on. Why so painfull.

I’m a fan of the 26’. But I’d really like to see the new hull profile. More entry in the bow section of the hull would help the ride, at least in my opinion.

Back