New guy checking-in

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulr

Reaction score
Hello All,
I just registered here and wanted to say hi. I’ve got a 2520XLD and have been having lots of fun with it fishing and spending quality family time, located in SoCal. Looking forward to learning more about everything Parker.
Cheers,
Paul

Hello All,
I just registered here and wanted to say hi. I’ve got a 2520XLD and have been having lots of fun with it fishing and spending quality family time, located in SoCal. Looking forward to learning more about everything Parker.
Cheers,
Paul
Hi Paulr, Welcome to ClassicParker! Super boat you got there with the 2520 XLD. We have the same boat so my opinion's a bit biased! It never ceases to amaze me how so many Parkers make the trip from Beaufort NC, (originally), then eventually all the way to the west coast...

Hello All,
Cheers,
Paul
Welcome Paulr! Where in SoCal are you?

Welcome, Paul. Enjoy the forum.:) Would you like to share some photos? Thanks.

Back