New Hardtop and Curtains for my 92 2310W/A

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelTimeCapt

Reaction score
Folks - I finally got ReelTime back from the Top guys and boy, is she sweeet. M and D Tops in Chesapeake, VA did a great job on the hardtop and side curtains and it will come in handy as we start fishing fall striper around the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.

I also made good use of the down time as you can see and replaced the fuel and water vent pipes with those new stainless ones that you all recommended.

Last, I pumped and cleaned my fuel tank to switch over from MTBE to E10 and did a few other long awaited projects like replacing the orginal fresh water wash down pump. I had to take the side panel off to get to the fuel pump and back side of the vent pipes. I had to take the seats out to get to the side panel. Then I noticed how worn the deck surface is...

I'd like to go ahead and paint the deck with a new coat of factory spec deck paint, but I really need to go fishing. I need a fish-fix real bad <>< : )

After fall striper I plan to add a new live well, coaming around the gunnels and additional seating for my guests.

Best Regards to All,
RTC <><>

Attachments

• PB260033web.JPG
    PB260033web.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,605
  • PB260031web.JPG
    PB260031web.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • PB260034sm.JPG
    PB260034sm.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,604
  • PB260030sm.JPG
    PB260030sm.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • PB260028web.JPG
    PB260028web.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,604
Thanks Dale. I'm hoping my wife will put a Raytheon 2kw Radar unit and Todd Electronic Box in my stocking for Christmas! -RTC <><

Wow... nice work! :wink:
That top and enclosure is sure going to make it nicer for you at the CBBT when the weather kicks up.

Congratulations!

You'll love that hard top and enclosure...trust me... :wink:

parker23waresize1a.jpg

Sweet upgrades.

I am very happy with the conversion I did from the old OEM vents to the new SS Orca vents. I can see now why the Orca vents are now OEM. Glad my thread on changing the vents was helpful.

BTW, I was down at the CBBT over the Thanksgiving holiday period, and plan to go back from 8-14 Dec. See you on the water.

Hey PorkChunker -Thanks for the info on the flush mount pipes. They work great!

By the way, if you wnat to ride with me when you're down in December, r looking for some Help Onboard, please let me know.

Even if you are not, give me a shout and I'll do my best to give you the low down on what's hot so that we can put you on fish!

Best Regards,
RTC <><

I've seen the Reel Time out off Cape Henry in the past. She'll look sharp this winter! Nothing like some new curtains to put the shine back on board. :wink:

See you out there when the big fish show up!

Back