New here, be gentle ;-)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptBeach

Reaction score
Evening all,

Figured it was time to introduce myself. My last names Beach. i grew up on the water, from the GOM, to Hawaii and SoCal. I live in Moyock NC now, having lived on the water (Lynnhaven inlet) in Va Beach for 25+ years. I am a former Marine/Cop and USCG Licensed Captain running the A-Salt-Weapon, a small charter boat on the Chesapeake Bay for over 15 years.

I am a few days away from taking delivery (God willing) of a very nice 2520 I intend on using on the Albemarle Sound, waters around Manteo NC and out of Oregon Inlet as well as my old spots on the CB.

I hope I am here a very long time and look forward to learning everything I can about my new to me 2520. All my previous boats have been CC 's, a 28 Master Marine, and a SeaCraft my son now owns. Ive always loved the way the Parker Sport Cabins looked...now I got one. Cant wait to bloody her decks.

CaptBeach

Evening all,

Figured it was time to introduce myself. My last names Beach. i grew up on the water, from the GOM, to Hawaii and SoCal. I live in Moyock NC now, having lived on the water (Lynnhaven inlet) in Va Beach for 25+ years. I am a former Marine/Cop and USCG Licensed Captain running the A-Salt-Weapon, a small charter boat on the Chesapeake Bay for over 15 years.

I am a few days away from taking delivery (God willing) of a very nice 2520 I intend on using on the Albemarle Sound, waters around Manteo NC and out of Oregon Inlet as well as my old spots on the CB.

I hope I am here a very long time and look forward to learning everything I can about my new to me 2520. All my previous boats have been CC 's, a 28 Master Marine, and a SeaCraft my son now owns. Ive always loved the way the Parker Sport Cabins looked...now I got one. Cant wait to bloody her decks.

CaptBeach
Welcome to the CP family, CaptBeach! You're going to find a wealth of knowledge and learn a lot.

Evening all,

CaptBeach
Welcome! I’m located in your old stomping grounds, I normally fish out of Little Creek. If you’re ever interested in getting out on the water over this way without hauling the big boat up from Moyock, give me a shout.

Evening all,

CaptBeach
Hey Capt. Beach, welcome to ClassicParker... You caught a good one with that 2520 (a prejudiced opinion on my part!).... If you ever hop a little bit farther south (Pungo and Pamlico Rivers, and Pamlico Sound) stop by and say hello.... I always have an open dock for ClassicParker folks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Capt. Beach. Congrats on your new boat!

Back