New Member: 2005 Parker 2310

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_tuna

Reaction score
I've posted quite a few times already but didn't introduce myself. First time boat owner in southern California after kayak fishing for 5 years. I bought this boat last Fall:

https://www.classicparker.com/threa...txrd-pacific-trailer-loaded-california.19810/
Boat already had some nice upgrades and was kept well but since then, I've upgraded(or in progress):

1. Seaspension seats- GRRREEAT
2. Autopilot upgrade to bigger pump
3. Upgrade electronics to NSS12evo3, Halo 24 radar, and 1kw transducer.
4. New bait tank hoses
5. Stainless 316 trim tab hardware
6. Looking to add a bench/hoop up on top.

It's been a lot of fun and a learning experience. I have quite a bit of experience of rebuilding and upgrading classic automobiles (VW Ghia, VW squareback, Porsche 911, and an American classic) as a hobby so the mechanical aspect of boat maintenance (whether it be engine maintenance or electronics) comes very easy to me. It's more the knowledge base around fiberglass, gel coat, boat construction....that I struggle with so I appreciate this website.

Thanks

I've posted quite a few times already but didn't introduce myself. First time boat owner in southern California after kayak fishing for 5 years. I bought this boat last Fall:

https://www.classicparker.com/threa...txrd-pacific-trailer-loaded-california.19810/
Boat already had some nice upgrades and was kept well but since then, I've upgraded(or in progress):

1. Seaspension seats- GRRREEAT
2. Autopilot upgrade to bigger pump
3. Upgrade electronics to NSS12evo3, Halo 24 radar, and 1kw transducer.
4. New bait tank hoses
5. Stainless 316 trim tab hardware
6. Looking to add a bench/hoop up on top.

It's been a lot of fun and a learning experience. I have quite a bit of experience of rebuilding and upgrading classic automobiles (VW Ghia, VW squareback, Porsche 911, and an American classic) as a hobby so the mechanical aspect of boat maintenance (whether it be engine maintenance or electronics) comes very easy to me. It's more the knowledge base around fiberglass, gel coat, boat construction....that I struggle with so I appreciate this website.

Thanks
Hi BigTuna, Welcome to CP!.... you may hold the record for biggest jump it boat size, coming from a kayak to a 23 Parker... I hope you catch more (bigger?) fish with the Parker!

Back