New Member, 2320 on Order

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels4896

Reaction score
Hi all! Already have a question with a couple responses, so appreciate the community for that. I have a 2320 on order. Couple options I selected are second station, Garmin electronics setup (9"), rocket launchers, and and 300 hp motor. Boat will be primarily used for diving/fishing. Very excited and happy to be part of what looks to be a good community!

Edit: I'm in the central FL Gulf Coast area and this will be my first boat. If anyone is in the area and willing to offer mentorship I would be very grateful.

Welcome, I too have a parker 2320 on order. Should be ready in August or September. I'm in the Gainesville Florida area, mainly boat out of Cedar Key, and Steinhatchee. This will be my 4th boat. First Parker. Predominantly spearfish, but line as well, ( Actually fires up the spots before dive) Lived in the tampa/ St Pete area for most of life. Lots of numbers off there.

Welcome, I too have a parker 2320 on order. Should be ready in August or September. I'm in the Gainesville Florida area, mainly boat out of Cedar Key, and Steinhatchee. This will be my 4th boat. First Parker. Predominantly spearfish, but line as well, ( Actually fires up the spots before dive) Lived in the tampa/ St Pete area for most of life. Lots of numbers off there.

Thanks for your reply, I'm going to send you a pm :)

I ran my 2120 out of St. Pete for 5 years. It's a great platform for the gulf. I am now in my 2320 fishing the NE Florida waters. The 2320 is an amazing platform: I call it the Swiss army knife of boats: she does everything. You will be tickled.

Back