New Member - 2320 on order

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone - just ordered a 2022 2320 (in Abaco green) and figured I should introduce myself. Have found a ton of helpful info here that helped me figure out exactly what I wanted in the boat, so appreciate everyone’s openness and helpfulness here. Look forward to connecting with folks here and to making some memories on the boat with my 2 boys (8 years old and 10 years old), who’ve both been fishing since they could walk! Don’t know delivery timing yet, but hoping before Christmas.

Hi everyone - just ordered a 2022 2320 (in Abaco green) and figured I should introduce myself. Have found a ton of helpful info here that helped me figure out exactly what I wanted in the boat, so appreciate everyone’s openness and helpfulness here. Look forward to connecting with folks here and to making some memories on the boat with my 2 boys (8 years old and 10 years old), who’ve both been fishing since they could walk! Don’t know delivery timing yet, but hoping before Christmas.
Welcome to ClassicParker! The 2320 is a great Parker!

I also ordered mine in Gunmetal Grey with a 300hp. Everyone here is awesome. I can’t wait to get it. Upload pictures after you get yours!

Congratulations you will love it! We have a 2016 2320 with the 300 such a great do it all boat!

Congrats that’s a fishing machine.
I ordered my 23SE on August 30th, production schedule start date is 1/24/22. I’m hoping to have it in my hands by mid-March🤞 Need to install the bow mount TM/battery system and be in the water by 4/1. When did you gents order your boats?

Last edited:
I bought mine in May 2017 (seems like only yesterday), I agree, I constantly find reasons to love it. Having a cabin when running back from 90 miles offshore at night is a blessing.

I bought mine in May 2017 (seems like only yesterday), I agree, I constantly find reasons to love it. Having a cabin when running back from 90 miles offshore at night is a blessing.
You got that right!

Welcome to the CP family! I have found this forum to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have learned so much since joining in Feb-2021.

Latest posts

Back