New member from Alaska

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWHGHES

Reaction score
I have a 2014 2320 and brought it up from Washington state three years ago, I use it in all of the places you can launch from the road system in Ak and have yet to see one any newer than mine. There are a few older Parkers in Homer, I know both of the owners. It's been an great boat so far I get lots of compliments. I keep it in Homer all winter and troll for Kings and get after the crab as much as possible, going tomorrow as a matter of fact!!

Welcome. This message comes to you from the warm weather in Naples Florida!

I have a 2014 2320 and brought it up from Washington state three years ago, I use it in all of the places you can launch from the road system in Ak and have yet to see one any newer than mine. There are a few older Parkers in Homer, I know both of the owners. It's been an great boat so far I get lots of compliments. I keep it in Homer all winter and troll for Kings and get after the crab as much as possible, going tomorrow as a matter of fact!!
Hi DWHGES, Welcome to CP! My guess is that a pilothouse boat is very comfortable in Alaska....
When you mentioned 'crab', what type of crabs do you get on your Parker; king/snow/grooved tanner/ ?

Last edited:
Hi DWHGES, Welcome to CP! My guess is that a pilothouse boat is very comfortable in Alaska....
When you mentioned 'crab', what type of crabs do you get on your Parker; king/snow/grooved tanner/ ?
Tanners

Back