new member from Mid Chesapeake

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goinsfishin

Reaction score
Just stumbled across the site, looks good.
I have a 2004 1801 CC w Yammy115, bought it new June 2004 and just turned 560 hours.
Absolutly love the boat, can work the shallows and still handle the choppy stuff.
Run out of a lil creek near Deale, fish from Rock Hall to Calvert Clifffs and all in between.
That's me with the BIG brown dog riding up front, my fishin buddy Joe.
He gets real upset if I go out in the boat without him.

Ahhhh, a man his dog and his boat....life could be worse!

Welcome aboard ClassicParker to you and Joe! :)

Get comfortable, prop your feet up, and spend some time browsing the forums.
ClassicParker is only about 9 months old right now, but there is lots to see and read here!

Oh... and we like boat photos too. :wink:
Post em up! :D

goinsfishin":140wugr4 said:
Ahhhh, a man his dog and his boat....life could be worse!

boatdog.jpg

Boat Dogs Rule!

Welcome aboard GF. We're all glad you and Joe could join us! :lol:

...John

Welcome from a new member also. I can't believe all the information I have picked up here in the past few weeks.

cbigma.... I like the cushioned seat idea in the pic. I see my first winter project :lol: Doesn't look like I could screw anything up with that project ! Nothing electrical !

Polky Pig":119qhwg3 said:
cbigma.... I like the cushioned seat idea in the pic. I see my first winter project :lol: Doesn't look like I could screw anything up with that project ! Nothing electrical !

PP,

I keep a few of these handy seat/boarding-step/storage-cubes in the cockpit to hold odd bits of line,tackle, diving gear etc. They are regulation milk-crates with 3/4 plywood hinged lids topped off with a quick-release Type IV throwable cushion. From my "Keep It Simple" collection. Maybe I'll make some "Parker White" ones this winter. :lol:

John...

There's one under each gunnel. I've dubbed them my "SCUBATUBES". 8" sch40 PVC slit lengthwise, hinged, and set on two oak saddles to keep them up off the deck and allow feet under them. Keeps four tanks nestled out of the way, takes advantage of under-gunnel space, and keeps the cockpit free of shifting missles in rough weather. :shock:

scubatube.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Lots of info here at CP. Every time I see another boat pic here, I see something innovative...like cbigma's scubatubes. Amazing innovation by Parker owners. Most boats aren't that flexible, and I believe it adds to their popularity.

Back