New Member from North of the border...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Hoss

Reaction score
Hello all... Mr Hoss here from Ontario Canada. in September 2012 I became a VERY proud owner of a 2012 Parker 2320 Sport cabin with a 250 hp Yamaha which has been enjoying Lake Ontario ever since. Just wanted to say hi and I hope to share many happy Parker Boat memories and ideas in the years ahead....

Hello all... Mr Hoss here from Ontario Canada. in September 2012 I became a VERY proud owner of a 2012 Parker 2320 Sport cabin with a 250 hp Yamaha which has been enjoying Lake Ontario ever since. Just wanted to say hi and I hope to share many happy Parker Boat memories and ideas in the years ahead....
Hi Mr Hoss, Welcome to Classic Parker! We look forward to seeing some pictures of your boat on Lake Ontario; beautiful countryside up there!

Hey guys sorry for being slow on a pic of my ride but here you go... Here is my 2320 from a couple years ago... really does a job on Lake Ontario20170422_154518.jpg

Latest posts

Back