New Member from VA, 21DV cc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyfishVA

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker on this forum for the past 6+ years and figured it was time to contribute. I've gained a ton of valuable information from the search bar so thanks to all current members! I was introduced to Parker boats when my dad purchased a second-hand 2510XL. Awesome boat but way too expensive to run every weekend with twin HPDI's (and to dry-dock). I purchased my '96 21DVcc locally, new-to-me, in 2015 and have since completely re-fit from top to bottom. Upgrades include wiring, all electronics, re-power (Johnson Ocean Runner 150 to Yamaha F200), new trailer, custom console, t-top/cobia tower, lenco tabs, etc. I primarily fish from Reedville/Tangier Island south to Oregon and Hatteras Inlets for drum, cobia, flounder, tog, seabass, specks, and pelagics when the weather cooperates. Looking forward to contributing to this community however I can!

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker on this forum for the past 6+ years and figured it was time to contribute. I've gained a ton of valuable information from the search bar so thanks to all current members! I was introduced to Parker boats when my dad purchased a second-hand 2510XL. Awesome boat but way too expensive to run every weekend with twin HPDI's (and to dry-dock). I purchased my '96 21DVcc locally, new-to-me, in 2015 and have since completely re-fit from top to bottom. Upgrades include wiring, all electronics, re-power (Johnson Ocean Runner 150 to Yamaha F200), new trailer, custom console, t-top/cobia tower, lenco tabs, etc. I primarily fish from Reedville/Tangier Island south to Oregon and Hatteras Inlets for drum, cobia, flounder, tog, seabass, specks, and pelagics when the weather cooperates. Looking forward to contributing to this community however I can!
Hi anyfishVA, Welcome to CP!... Reedville to Hatteras is a long way. Do you trailer, or run by water?... We got our Parker a few years ago from a private owner in Heathsville, just north of Reedville; beautiful waters up there....

Last edited:
Definitely a pretty area. We rock fish up that way this time of year but spend most of our time around the CBBT and VB oceanfront. I opted for the 21cc over keeping the 2510 for easier trailering and lower operating costs. With the new motor I'm spending more on gas for the truck than the boat.

Back