New member here...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker23WA

Reaction score
I'm from downeast NC...have a 05 Parker 23 W/A...my days off are spent heading offshore or somewhere in the saltwater.

This is my 3rd parker - just wish they made a 28 w/a

parker23waresize1a.jpg
[/img]

Welcome aboard, Parker23WA. I've really enjoyed the members and site, here at ClassicParker and am sure you'll enjoy it as well. I've got a 1992 2310W/A and have owned it for about 8 years. This year, I decided to finally add a hardtop and new curtains and am enjoying the falll striped bass seasion in and around the CBBT. Once again, Welcome aboard and Tight Lines! RTC <><

Thanks, Capt...I'm planning on pulling mine from Beaufort and making a couple trips for the big stripers to Oregon Inlet late December and January.

Thought I'd never steer away from a CC...until this trips maiden voyage to the Big Rock - I love the cockpit and being able to get out of the sun.

Welcome aboard ClassicParker Parker23WA !
You already have the photo posting portion nailed, so you're off to a great start! :wink:

Welcome aboard. As an owner of a 2510, I can attest to the flexibility of that design. With curtains and a small Mr. Heater on the shelf port of the helm, one can handle the coldest of days. And in the summer, the curtains can come down and you get a nice breeze in your face. And of course, always plenty of fishing room on that big dance floor. :D :D :D

Back