New Member, New Boat 2801cc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IcyAtlantic

Reaction score
Ahoy!

Long time Parker guy and forum lurker.

I have owned 5 Parkers in my lifetime. Most recently purchased a new 2320 that I was made an offer on that I could not refuse....so I went bigger and back to the CC.

I had an Abaco Green hull with the 2320- but saw the 2801 CC at the Annapolis boat show in white- and was blown away by how it looked! So I ordered it in white, fiberlgass top, and 2x 300's

Looking forward to sharing and collaborating here.

She's a BIG 28. Not going in the water until first week of April.

Getting rigged out with Garmin Radar, Sirius Antenna, and a pair of Gemlux riggers.

Also getting a custom enclosure done (will start a thread for the CC folks- because there is zero drilling into anything for this one.)

IMG_2006.jpg

Ahoy!

Long time Parker guy and forum lurker.

I have owned 5 Parkers in my lifetime. Most recently purchased a new 2320 that I was made an offer on that I could not refuse....so I went bigger and back to the CC.

I had an Abaco Green hull with the 2320- but saw the 2801 CC at the Annapolis boat show in white- and was blown away by how it looked! So I ordered it in white, fiberlgass top, and 2x 300's

Looking forward to sharing and collaborating here.
It's great to have your input! As a Five-Time Parker owner, you might have the record! Your knowledge and input will be invaluable... Just a curiosity; five Parkers, and you said you were just a 'forum lurker'? WTH??...

• Haha
Reactions: A-K
@Andy haha. Well if I'm being honest- this isn't the most robust community on the internet. ( which always bums me out!) Activity here seems to ebb and flow..and with it- my interest! I have absolutely been guilty of taking the best from some of the very smart people on this forum..so I thought Id jump in to share some experiences this time around!

Back