New Member Nor Cal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seabass707

Reaction score
Currently own a Boston Whaler Outrage that I mainly use for chasing salmon and rockfish. I have been seeing a number of Parker’s in our local waters and want to learn as much as I can about them. I would like to upgrade to a larger boat with a cabin to keep out of the sun and weather. A small berth would give me flexibility on some trips I am pondering. Parker’s certainly fit the bill and are so good looking.

Currently own a Boston Whaler Outrage that I mainly use for chasing salmon and rockfish. I have been seeing a number of Parker’s in our local waters and want to learn as much as I can about them. I would like to upgrade to a larger boat with a cabin to keep out of the sun and weather. A small berth would give me flexibility on some trips I am pondering. Parker’s certainly fit the bill and are so good looking.
Hi Seabass, welcome to CP! It's amazing how many Parkers find homes in California. I too like being out of the sun and weather, as I've had too many scares at the annual dermatologist visit! ☺

Back