New member on the Ches. Bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ESRob

Reaction score
Hello Folks! I got a train wreck of a 1989 Commercial 25 CC late last summer and have been bringing her back. Luckily, I'm in the boat business so the tools, space and materials I have easy access to was a blessing. The boat had been worked most of it's life (crabbing) and had been sitting behind a shed uncovered and untouched for over 6 years.
Reglassed the transom, centered up the console, re-gelled the floor, put a leaning post in it, stereo and electronics and used it the rest of the summer. Over the winter I pulled the washboards and replaced all the deck core with Divinycel. Re-gelled inside the hull, and painted the entire boat (AwlCraft Vanilla White). New rubrail painted to match and a stainless strike cap as a cherry on top. Also added a bunch more rod holders and some under gunnel lights.

The before pics are terrible, but I figured I'd throw up a bunch of the project, since this seemed like the place..
See ya'll out there!

Attachments

• Parker day 1.jpg
    Parker day 1.jpg
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Cockpit.jpg
    Cockpit.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Uff.jpg
    Uff.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 24
  • We outchea.jpg
    We outchea.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 24
  • At the ramp.jpg
    At the ramp.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 24
Hello Folks! I got a train wreck of a 1989 Commercial 25 CC late last summer and have been bringing her back. Luckily, I'm in the boat business so the tools, space and materials I have easy access to was a blessing. The boat had been worked most of it's life (crabbing) and had been sitting behind a shed uncovered and untouched for over 6 years.
Reglassed the transom, centered up the console, re-gelled the floor, put a leaning post in it, stereo and electronics and used it the rest of the summer. Over the winter I pulled the washboards and replaced all the deck core with Divinycel. Re-gelled inside the hull, and painted the entire boat (AwlCraft Vanilla White). New rubrail painted to match and a stainless strike cap as a cherry on top. Also added a bunch more rod holders and some under gunnel lights.

The before pics are terrible, but I figured I'd throw up a bunch of the project, since this seemed like the place..
See ya'll out there!
Welcome to CP!... Actually the 'before pics' looked great; it was the boat that looked terrible! ☺
Your restoration looks fantastic; thanks for posting...

Welcome to Classic Parker ESRob. Lots of working Parkers in my neck of the Chesapeake as well. In fact, that was one of things that steered me towards my first Parker 25 years ago. The fact that so many watermen who spent nearly every day on the water trusted Parkers was an incredible endorsement. Good luck with your project....look's like you're off to an awesome start!

Cap'n Dan

Back