Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cman60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi
Just joined group and have decided to buy a Parker for Cape Cod fishing after a lot different brands over the years that have left me cold. I spent the day on a buddy’s 2501 last year which was a 2003 Hull in solid 2 to 4 seas and it felt rock solid. I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a spider crack on the deck. So now I just need to find the boat or build one!

Chris

Hi
Just joined group and have decided to buy a Parker for Cape Cod fishing after a lot different brands over the years that have left me cold. I spent the day on a buddy’s 2501 last year which was a 2003 Hull in solid 2 to 4 seas and it felt rock solid. I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a spider crack on the deck. So now I just need to find the boat or build one!

Chris
Hi Cman60, welcome to ClassicParker, and I wish you good luck with your boat-search. This site is a great place to start, and be aware that Parkers listed here, sell fast!

Welcome aboard from New Hampshire.
I’ve had my 2520 for 17 years, go to Jeffrey’s Ledge all the time. Solid ride no matter what.
Good luck with your search.

Back