Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everybody, my name is Tim. I'm a new Parker owner with a 2520 XLD. I've been a lurker on this page for quite some time, either as a guest or new member and reading all the posts. I was first on a Parker pilothouse 2530 about 20 years ago and i knew then, i wanted a Parker but would never be able to afford one. Then life, marriage kids, work, divorce, the downturn, all the things that kinda cripple you. Never thought i'd get back to it. But finally, the stars aligned with the planets and the moon shined upon me. Got my Parker. So' here i am. Thank you for accepting me to this forum.

Last edited:
Yeah Thanks, i have had mine for a few weeks. I bought it at the Palm Beach boat show. I was looking at this boat on Boat Trader for about a month and didn't have the time to go up look at it. When i finally had the time, they took it to the boat show, so i had to go there to see it. When i stepped on it, i was done, no more boat trader for me.

Welcome! Congrats on the 2520XLD. I love mine. Like Cap' n Dan mine is a 2019 with twin 200s. Being in the Low Country, I boat year round on mine. 425+ hours on her so far with lots of up grades.

Hi Everybody, my name is Tim. I'm a new Parker owner with a 2520 XLD. I've been a lurker on this page for quite some time, either as a guest or new member and reading all the posts. I was first on a Parker pilothouse 2530 about 20 years ago and i knew then, i wanted a Parker but would never be able to afford one. Then life, marriage kids, work, divorce, the downturn, all the things that kinda cripple you. Never thought i'd get back to it. But finally, the stars aligned with the planets and the moon shined upon me. Got my Parker. So' here i am. Thank you for accepting me to this forum.
Hi Tim, Welcome aboard! I believe you may be the same Mr. Naughtypants I've communicated with on Youtube... Your 2520 looks great!

Last edited:
Back