Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florida George

Reaction score
Good afternoon. Last Friday I placed a deposit on a new 2120sc with a 200hp Yamaha. It probably will not be delivered until late Fall. This will be my third Parker. I previously owned a 2120sc with a 150 and a 21se center console with a 150. I thought them both underpowered. I am done with center consoles and am looking forward to having a cabin again to keep the chill off on cooler days. I am looking forward to many helpful suggestions on this website.

Good afternoon. Last Friday I placed a deposit on a new 2120sc with a 200hp Yamaha. It probably will not be delivered until late Fall. This will be my third Parker. I previously owned a 2120sc with a 150 and a 21se center console with a 150. I thought them both underpowered. I am done with center consoles and am looking forward to having a cabin again to keep the chill off on cooler days. I am looking forward to many helpful suggestions on this website.
Hi Florida George, Welcome to ClassicParker! With this being your third, it makes me wonder who has owned the most number of Parkers?! Has anyone owned more than three?

Welcome sir. Clearly you were impressed by your 1st 2120, so you bought another. Agreed, the 2120 with the 150 motor is underpowered when your boat is full: crew members, gear, fuel, livewell, fish. That 200 will be much nicer. Personally, I would have maxed the HP with the 225.
Congrats. You will be a happy camper this fall/ winter!
I am also in N. Florida ( jacksonville, Fl). We have a tree farm in Folkston, Ga. I'm right there with you: Florida Georgia.

Back