Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCParkerFan

Reaction score
I just joined and learning how this works. I own one of the very few Parker 2510 cuddly cabins with a single screw inboard and a 290 hp PCM engine. It’s a 1998 model I bought in Morehead City and it’s been babied and improved over the years. It now has a windlass, new electric system, 5 year old engine, new fuel tanks. battery charger and even a flushable potty in the cabin.

I am now awaiting delivery of a Parker 2450 dual console with twin 150 outboards. Faster and shallower draft, but I’ll miss my old boT.

I was told by Parker that the 2540 was being discontinued. Anyone know why? Poor performance? Too heavy? Not fast enough?

Any thoughts how much I could get for my old boat?

Hi, I own a 2006 2520 pilot house. I have 2 200hp yamaha engines on it. My power trim and tilt work, but the gauges dont move with the movement of the trim and tilt, any suggestions?
Thanks, and love my boat!

Hi, I own a 2006 2520 pilot house. I have 2 200hp yamaha engines on it. My power trim and tilt work, but the gauges dont move with the movement of the trim and tilt, any suggestions?
Thanks, and love my boat!
Hi Peterparker, welcome to ClassicParker! We too love our 2520.... let us know if what I suggested in your last post works for you... If it doesn't I'm sure others here will have a solution....

Back