Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryant

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Southern California angler here! I currently have a Bayliner cabin cruiser that I've been running to the local islands, but I've outgrown it and decided I need a big boy boat. I only have 50 gallons so I can't do San CLemente Island or the outer Channel islands without having to deal with external gas tanks, etc.
I have done multiple overnight fishing trips on my bayliner, so I'm confident with a Parker I will be even more successful and have more fun fishing (and so will my passengers).
Currently looking for a 2320 or 2520. I don't mind a drive so I may have to drive out of state to find a decent deal. It's crazy seeing the prices Pre Covid compared to now.
I feel like some people know the demand is high and inflate prices despite their particular boat not really offering any value. For example just saw an early 2000s 2320 with no radar, no electronics, and over 2000 hrs on the engine for almost 70k .To add to it, there's a lot of corrosion visible on the engine. Wild.

Welcome to the forum, Bryant. Good luck with your search. Are you not patient?😅

Hi everyone!!

Southern California angler here! I currently have a Bayliner cabin cruiser that I've been running to the local islands, but I've outgrown it and decided I need a big boy boat. I only have 50 gallons so I can't do San CLemente Island or the outer Channel islands without having to deal with external gas tanks, etc.
I have done multiple overnight fishing trips on my bayliner, so I'm confident with a Parker I will be even more successful and have more fun fishing (and so will my passengers).
Currently looking for a 2320 or 2520. I don't mind a drive so I may have to drive out of state to find a decent deal. It's crazy seeing the prices Pre Covid compared to now.
I feel like some people know the demand is high and inflate prices despite their particular boat not really offering any value. For example just saw an early 2000s 2320 with no radar, no electronics, and over 2000 hrs on the engine for almost 70k .To add to it, there's a lot of corrosion visible on the engine. Wild.
Welcome Bryant! I got my 2120 in the beginning of COVID and still had to wait over 8 months for delivery. It was well worth the wait.

Hi everyone!!

Hi Bryant, welcome to ClassicParker! There's a lot of 2320 and 2520's around; I'm sure a good one will come your way...

Back