New members

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbb

Reaction score
Hi all,

my name is rob. My wife and I just picked up a new to us 1995 2510wa dv. Fits the family perfect. Already been doing some work on it. Redoing wiring and heat exchangers. Boat does need some other work that we’re waiting for after the full. The info here as been great already. Looking forward to our first boat trips coming ip

Hi all,

my name is rob. My wife and I just picked up a new to us 1995 2510wa dv. Fits the family perfect. Already been doing some work on it. Redoing wiring and heat exchangers. Boat does need some other work that we’re waiting for after the full. The info here as been great already. Looking forward to our first boat trips coming ip
Hi Robbbb, another welcome here to CP! You will find a lot of helpful folks on this site..... Does your Parker have an I/O? Just curious about the heat exchangers you mentioned.

Hi Robbbb, another welcome here to CP! You will find a lot of helpful folks on this site..... Does your Parker have an I/O? Just curious about the heat exchangers you mentioned.

It’s a 454 mercruiser. Before I got the boat the primary exchanger was done, along with fuel pump, carb bit the secondary exchanger does the power steering and oil. The power steering was sloppy and the fluid was milky. Pulled the exchanger and it had a hole.

Back