New owner of a 2120 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this neat little boat in Oct. Only 30 plus hrs on the clock now.
Am not new to boating but this craft sure has been a different level of fun.

Have been considering adding a Jack Plate. I do tend to wander into tight areas & have used the little bit of lift to clear underwater stumps, logs & anything else that keeps getting in the foot's path, in my former boats.

Being retired my time is usually my own, unless I answer my cell phone.

If anyone is a Parker owner in NE FL or anywhere for that matter & cares to share any insight about what some early things to be aware of, I'd appreciate it.
So far only a lot of bilge crud has caught my attention, seems to have been fiberglass dust & glass shavings w/ white sponge bits.
Can't imagine this mess would be any good for the bilge pump to collect & pump out.

Hey Chilli, welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new boat. That must be almost brand new, right?
Looking forward to seeing those pics.

Wow, that's a beautiful boat! Looks just like new.
How is she treating you on the water?:)

It still feels new each time out.
The MPG are still in the discovery stage. Best while cursing is 4.2 @ 25 MPH, w/ just over half a tank during fair weather conditions.

Have been going out during rough weather, just to enjoy the water splashing on the forward windows with the heavy chop.
Not much of a sunshine boater now. During foggy mornings w/ glass water the stock horns sound off just fine.

This is the life

Awesome! Glad to know you're already having fun.
Would love to hear updates from time to time.:)

It still feels new each time out.
The MPG are still in the discovery stage. Best while cursing is 4.2 @ 25 MPH, w/ just over half a tank during fair weather conditions.

Have been going out during rough weather, just to enjoy the water splashing on the forward windows with the heavy chop.
Not much of a sunshine boater now. During foggy mornings w/ glass water the stock horns sound off just fine.

This is the life
Nothing much better than water splashing on the windshield, instead of in your face! ☺

Back