New owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 2830! Now that peaks my interest! If I could find one in great shape, it is one Parker that would tempt me to switch models!
I came close to looking serious at a Parker 34, but at this time in my life, best said, Been-there-Done-That for 28 years; stay with our 2520! (But then, a 2830 hmmm??)... I hope one day I find a cure for this boat-disease.

rare find,

https://www.boattrader.com/boats/make-parker/model-2830/

Congrats on your new 2520: that is a super sled to do just about anything you want.

As a former owner of a 2830, I can tell you it was a beast: just a massive platform both on the cockpit and the cabin. The fuel burn was the limiting factor: She was a thirsty maamma jamma. I am so much happier in my 2320. As you know there are only 9 out there... well 8 now that my old was totaled from Hurricane Irma in Key West.

Congrats on your new 2520: that is a super sled to do just about anything you want.

As a former owner of a 2830, I can tell you it was a beast: just a massive platform both on the cockpit and the cabin. The fuel burn was the limiting factor: She was a thirsty maamma jamma. I am so much happier in my 2320. As you know there are only 9 out there... well 8 now that my old was totaled from Hurricane Irma in Key West.
sydngoose,

Thanks for the personal insight into 2830 ownership! I sure wouldn't wanna have to keep her fed! I looked at a Parker 34 that was for sale at Bluewater Yachts in Hampton a few years ago...talk about a BEAST! It made a 28XX look svelte!

Tombro, sorry for the continue thread highjack! Your new ride is still mighty sweet.\ and will be absolutely perfect for your intended use.

Cap'n Dan

Back