New parker 31 or 32

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker23WA

Reaction score
heard this weekend...Parker is coming out with a "big boy"...good gawd I can hardly wait - I know what my next boat will be. 8)

pelagic2530":17x3he1p said:
all RIGHT!!!! :D :D :D the rumours were TRUE!!!!!!!!! 8) where did you find this out?

One can only hope it has options of single or twin diesels... If I went to a bigger boat that is what I'd want.

esfishdoc":2bnrinxv said:
pelagic2530":2bnrinxv said:
all RIGHT!!!! :D :D :D the rumours were TRUE!!!!!!!!! 8) where did you find this out?

One can only hope it has options of single or twin diesels... If I went to a bigger boat that is what I'd want.

i think topshot posted on a thread similar to this (that i started, thats right, called it before y'all :lol: haha jk) that yami had a deal with parker for some huge a$$ twins that are gonna sit on the transom..... heres the link

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=1193

heard it from a reliable source - he works for Grady White - which alot of G/W dealers down this way also sell Parkers. He said there are talks of hanging twins, myabe trips on the back, sorta like G/W did with their new 36, except it has trips. He also told me that he has a dealer that ordered about 5 of those inboards and he's still got one of them...not as hot as he originally thought.

Can you imagine a Parker 31' express.... :D

esfishdoc":1ljo2fcp said:
One can only hope it has options of single or twin diesels...

Highly doubt it ... it seems the market is ripe for Mfrg'rs to be putting 2 HUGE (and heavy) or 3 h&h OBs on the stern.

Sure, I'd like a look at a true "express" style if Parker comes out with one and it would be SWEET to see a new design from Parker ... but I for one would want diesel inboard power once I'd go up to a 28' or larger hull.

DaleH":2j0xtbml said:
but I for one would want diesel inboard power once I'd go up to a 28' or larger hull.

I agree.

There is a 40' Chesapeake Bay deadrise in my creek with a single 300 hp John Deere diesel, that has performance numbers better than my boat.
(Dale, I know you saw her...)

Image-93901EA6232211DA.jpg

Once above 25', I'd want an inboard diesel.

I have to agree with Kevin and Dale on this one...diesel all the way. Although, I am sure the next generation Parker will be beautiful I would forego the speed of the outboards for the economy of the diesel. Now back to realilty either way.....out of my league!

Back