New Parker Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Gary and I'm a first time Parker Owner. I splashed my 2021 2320 SL with a Yamaha 300 four stroke this past Tuesday afternoon. For the past 20 years I've had a 2000 Bayliner Trophy 21 walk-around with a Mercury 150. No more squeezing the primer ball, pushing in the key, and crossing my fingers, especially in the late season going striper fishing. My wife will also be much happier having the cabin when the temperature drops in late November and early December. With the RPM restrictions, on the ride home put out a couple rods and had a 4 pound bluefish hit the deck, I took this as a good omen of things to come with the new boat. Plan on fluking in the bay and ocean, chasing some BFT soon, and striper fishing in the fall. In the couple of trips so far, I love the boat. Lots of power and nice handling. I'll post a couple of pictures once I figure out how.

Welcome to Classic Parker. I also have a 2021 Parker 2320 with a single 300. Arguably, the most utilitarian family oriented boat I have ever owned. Congrats. You should be happy for a very long time on that boat. Post some pics when you have a moment.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gary and I'm a first time Parker Owner. I splashed my 2021 2320 SL with a Yamaha 300 four stroke this past Tuesday afternoon. For the past 20 years I've had a 2000 Bayliner Trophy 21 walk-around with a Mercury 150. No more squeezing the primer ball, pushing in the key, and crossing my fingers, especially in the late season going striper fishing. My wife will also be much happier having the cabin when the temperature drops in late November and early December. With the RPM restrictions, on the ride home put out a couple rods and had a 4 pound bluefish hit the deck, I took this as a good omen of things to come with the new boat. Plan on fluking in the bay and ocean, chasing some BFT soon, and striper fishing in the fall. In the couple of trips so far, I love the boat. Lots of power and nice handling. I'll post a couple of pictures once I figure out how.
Nice rig! Welcome to Classic Parker!

Nice combo. I too have a 2320 with F300xca FBW controls, and I also upgraded from a 20 foot trophy.
I routinely run mine offshore 20-60 miles. It’s a seaworthy boat that’s build tough. You will enjoy her.

Attachments

• BC08B1F1-C414-47C1-A8B1-A27AD3B2975F.jpeg
    BC08B1F1-C414-47C1-A8B1-A27AD3B2975F.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 34
Back