new pilot house in the family..

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
My father just came to terms on a 2001 Judge 27 Downeast with 130 Hondas... I can't wait for his delivery.
27de_130twinhonda.jpg

a big 'ole "thumbs up" ! Nice !

btw, looks like your dad was unable to instill his keen sense of marine power to his son. :lol:

FishFactory":3tmk71xm said:
btw, looks like your dad was unable to instill his keen sense of marine power to his son. :lol:

:p :lol: (I can still out run him with my single)

He actually is a big i/o man because "he can fix 'em" .

Look for some wishbone riggers, rocket launchers etc for offshore use out of Avalon, NJ

Looks great Greg. Incidentally I was going to send a marine surveyor to look at a C-Hawk with a 2001 Honda 225 that was priced right before I bought my boat, but the surveyor warned me about the older Hondas and corrosion/rust issues. Is your dad's new boat as beautiful as she looks in person? I trust you had the engines checked out well, boating as long as you have.

That girl has character.

While he has come to terms and deposit has been made, the boat still needs to be fully checked out professionally. The engines run like a champ though. I believe they are still under warranty too. The boat needs a little cleaning but it is nothing my father cannot handle. I sea trialed her on flat water with him last friday. She ran ~24 knot cruise at a tick over 4000 rpms without proper trim and WOT yeilded ~33 Knots and the rpms didnot waiver at all. I know she had more in her as the current owner had the motors tucked in some and didnt touch the trim while running. Engines have ~600 hours and havent had an issue. Service is also up to date. Man are they quiet at idle but growl when running hard. (I was actually surprised how loud they were running hard considering how quiet at idle)

48122a.jpg

B-Faithful":2snl4pbd said:
Man are they quiet at idle but growl when running hard. (I was actually surprised how loud they were running hard considering how quiet at idle)

That is the part about Hondas (and a few other brands), that people don't like to admit. :)
Crank em up and they howl! :shock:

BUT... She looks like a fine vessel with a great heritage, and I'm happy for you and your dad. Those Judge 27's are fine machines! :D

Hey Greg!

Are you going to get your dad a pair of Judge decals for Christmas?
I'll bet that if you called Bill, he'd hook you up. :wink:

Funny you say that Kevin. My father is going to have Judge survey the boat and validate the Honda warranties. Nothing better than having the man who built the boat and wants to put the name on the side go over her to make sure she is up to standard. Bill already emailed me that he wants to re-decal her if we dont mind :p

Gregg - Tell you Dad congrats. She is certainly a pretty rig. I hope to see him out on the 30 line next summer.

Brad

Back