New to Forum, not to Parkers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunrman13

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im on the Patuxent River in MD, running a 1999 2520XL with the original OX66 200 motor (hopefully upgrading soon) and have owned this boat for 4 years. I have added a new Garmin FF/CP, and currently modifying a few things.

Glad to be here and look forward to posting some pics soon. I absolutely love this vessel.

Attachments

• Parker on Lift.jpg
    Parker on Lift.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
Welcome. Nice looking boat. Which engine are you interested in?

Hello all,

Im on the Patuxent River in MD, running a 1999 2520XL with the original OX66 200 motor (hopefully upgrading soon) and have owned this boat for 4 years. I have added a new Garmin FF/CP, and currently modifying a few things.

Glad to be here and look forward to posting some pics soon. I absolutely love this vessel.
Welcome to ClassicParker... beautiful 2520 you have there!

Hello all,

Hi there, any updates on your boat?

Back