New to Parker boats and looking to buy used

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailor34957

Reaction score
I am a retired Navy submariner that has owned several 20-34ft boats. When I retired from the Navy I took my 34 sailboat from Hawaii to San Diego, CA then down the coast to the Panama /canal and up the East Coast. Settled in Stuart FL for 9 years fishing with a 18 ft CC Century. Moved to North Carolina and stayed. The Parker Sport boat has always interested me s thought I would learn more about it from this group. Looking to buy in the next 2-3 months.

I look for award to chatting with the group.

Sailor34057

I am a retired Navy submariner that has owned several 20-34ft boats. When I retired from the Navy I took my 34 sailboat from Hawaii to San Diego, CA then down the coast to the Panama /canal and up the East Coast. Settled in Stuart FL for 9 years fishing with a 18 ft CC Century. Moved to North Carolina and stayed. The Parker Sport boat has always interested me s thought I would learn more about it from this group. Looking to buy in the next 2-3 months.

I look for award to chatting with the group.

Sailor34057
Welcome to CP!

Order soon if ya want it for this year, At least that's what my dealer told me...

Back