New to the Parker Crew

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_k

Reaction score
Hey guys, joined the site a bit ago as I got more serious about picking up a Parker. I’ve always admired them but finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2014 2520xld with twin 200s.

I’m based in SoCal and plan on keeping it on a trailer as we have a pretty diverse fishery within a couple hour drive either north or south.

The info on this site has been a ton of help! New electronics are on order and 4 blade props shortly after.

-Dave

Welcome, Dave. Congrats on your new boat. Got some pics?

Hey guys, joined the site a bit ago as I got more serious about picking up a Parker. I’ve always admired them but finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2014 2520xld with twin 200s.

I’m based in SoCal and plan on keeping it on a trailer as we have a pretty diverse fishery within a couple hour drive either north or south.

The info on this site has been a ton of help! New electronics are on order and 4 blade props shortly after.

-Dave
Welcome Dave! Where in So Cal are you?

Westlake Village area. I fish Channel Islands a lot, but the boat will be on a trailer (currently slipped in SD waiting for the trailer) as I like the flexibility to fish all over SoCal.

Back