New to the site!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sold my pursuit a few years ago and was just riding the sport fishing fleet here in So-cal. Went on a bluefin trip last month with a known guide out here on a Parker 2320. I fell in love. Everything that I loved about fishing on a small boat came right back! The 2320 house just made it for me! Hitting 50 next year so the elements do matter. So now I'm on the hunt for a 2320. So glad I stumbled across this site! Great info here!!
Tight Lines
Brant

Sold my pursuit a few years ago and was just riding the sport fishing fleet here in So-cal. Went on a bluefin trip last month with a known guide out here on a Parker 2320. I fell in love. Everything that I loved about fishing on a small boat came right back! The 2320 house just made it for me! Hitting 50 next year so the elements do matter. So now I'm on the hunt for a 2320. So glad I stumbled across this site! Great info here!!
Tight Lines
Brant
Hi Brant, welcome to ClassicParker! I too stumbled onto this site when we bought our first Parker about five years ago. I can't tell you how much this group of experts have helped me over the years, and I appreciate their help more than they'll ever know!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Brant! Good luck on the hunt for 2320. Have you visited our Classifieds?

Hello everyone, my name is Mark, I stumbled on this site too by accident because I've been doing a lot of research too on a 2011 23 Parker CC. I've had several Grady Whites for many years. So I decided to look into this Parker and after doing research on it and taking a sea trial on it, we made an offer and I'm actually going to pick it up today!!!
With that said, there are just two things I'm going to do to it and if anyone has information about where I can find the best solution, I'd appreciate it. One change is just adding a fold up transom seat and the other change is modifying the helm seat by adding tackle storage and having a permanent backrest. The boat has a live well attached to the seat now and want to keep it.
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to talking with you.
Mark

Hello everyone, my name is Mark, I stumbled on this site too by accident because I've been doing a lot of research too on a 2011 23 Parker CC. I've had several Grady Whites for many years. So I decided to look into this Parker and after doing research on it and taking a sea trial on it, we made an offer and I'm actually going to pick it up today!!!
With that said, there are just two things I'm going to do to it and if anyone has information about where I can find the best solution, I'd appreciate it. One change is just adding a fold up transom seat and the other change is modifying the helm seat by adding tackle storage and having a permanent backrest. The boat has a live well attached to the seat now and want to keep it.
Mark
Hi Mark, It seems a lot of us stumbled onto this site over the years.... Welcome to ClassicParker!

Mark
Awesome bro! Stoked for you 🤙🤙

Back