Quantcast

New to this forum

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

Capt.Guy

Reaction score
Hi, Just got home from the ACY boat show - want to confirm that Parker plans to release a 34' boat sometime within the next two years. Waiting for the finishing touches on Yamaha 350 hp V-8 outboard engines. Glad to finally find this site - we own a Parker 2330 Extended Cabin, 1995. Fairly rare boat in the Parker world. We do most of our boating on the Barnegat Bay & Toms River, NJ. I look forward to communicating with other Parker enthusiasts.

Parker

Reaction score
Capt. Guy - I am glad that you found the site. I was nice meeting you at the AC show. Would have talked longer, but my little guy had about had it. Look forward to hearing from you!

Brad

Themis

Reaction score
Welcome aboard sir!

I boat in the same are as you, and have actually bought 2 boats from the Whaler guys at Lanoka Harbor.

I would love to see pics of a 2330 extended cabin.......... ;better yet... hope I bump into you come spring.

Megabyte

Reaction score
A 2330 :?: :!:

It makes you wonder how many other combinations we haven't seen yet, that Parker has built over the years.

I'd love to see photos of that one! 8)

Parker

Reaction score
Too bad I did not have coozies to hand out at the AC show to introduce people to CP. Instead I had my 7 year old decked out in this CP sweatshirt. Numerous people stopped to ask how then can get a Parker shirt like the one he was wearing.

Brad

Outta Here

Reaction score
Parker":1ni1cmvk said:
Numerous people stopped to ask how then can get a Parker shit like the one he was wearing.
Brad
Is there a typo there, somewhere ? :lol:

shame on you, (and a moderator at that) :lol:

Capt.Guy

Reaction score
rangerdog":1k7roz72 said:
I have to see pictures of a 2330. That is indeed a rare bird!
rangerdog-I hope to have pictures of our 2330 posted soon. It sure is neat to have other parker owners show an intrest in our boat (It is a VERY COOL boat)

Capt.Guy

Reaction score
ParkerSal":3awbb6ab said:
Welcome aboard sir!

I boat in the same are as you, and have actually bought 2 boats from the Whaler guys at Lanoka Harbor.

I would love to see pics of a 2330 extended cabin.......... ;better yet... hope I bump into you come spring.
ParkerSal-Thanks for the note,I hope to get some pictures posted tonite sometime,The people at lanoka harbor have been very good to us,and the marina is very safe & protected in bad weather.I hope to see you on the bay this summer! (If not before) Guy

johnsw

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Lot's of good info to be found here. I've been off line for awhile and finally catching up. Starting on my 'to-do' list for this season, so I'll be back more often.

I also boat in Barnegat Bay. Usually find me in the BB / Oyster Creek / Double Creek area. Crusing takes us up to the Pt. Pleasant area and anywhere in between I haven't been before. I run a 2120 from S. Seaside.

John

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we were put up in a yard next to a 2330 one year, before we started putting it next to the house. i stood there for a couple minutes thinking "that boat looks awful short for a 25fter" until i saw the number on the side. then i thought "thats the coolest thing ive ever seen" 8)

what're the chances- 2 parker "-30s" right next to each other. welcome to the prestigious CP 30 club :D

Latest posts