Nice Parker story from a Classy Boat Mfr.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadGar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Southern Maryland, Chesapeake/Potomac River
I just wanted to share this story because it thoroughly strengthens the argument on why people love Parker Boats.

I recently bought a 1997 2320SL from someone on this site (Ragin Cagin). Since I have had the boat I have been trying to do a few things to "make it my own" and really thought a layout of the stringers would help me on that. Anyway, I got on this site to find contact information to Parker thinking what the heck, maybe they will read my email. Anyway, someone posted Robin @ Parkers email address so I figured I would try that out yesterday. Well, within a few hours I got an email back from her stating she has passed my request along to Engineering. I thought that was code for "we will get to it but we are busy right now". I was wrong :oops: .

About an hour ago I got a call from Brandon Rouse at Parker who spent the next 15 minutes with me answering any question I had. He even sent me the stringer layout, waited for me to open the email and spent time reviewing the layout with me.

Bottom line what a CLASS act organization. I did expect an email because they are Parker however I never expected a phone call, an email, and the time he was willing to spend to ensure I had what I needed.

Just thought I would share the story in case someone ever wondered if it was worth an email, it is. :p

Back