OK, So It's not a Fish...................

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbigma

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK,

So it's not a fish, but to us it's still "Catch-O'-The-Day"

6lb.jpg

My daughter wrangled this beautiful 6-lb female out of a cave today. She was over the legal limit (the lobster, not my daughter) for the coastal zone we dive in, so we notched her tail and released her to become a protected breeder. 8)

Once she knew she wasn't going to be on the menu, she relaxed and stretched out on my daughter's lap for a bit. :shock:

lap.jpg

Fortunately we were able to also find some others who were able to join us for dinner. :D

pile.jpg

Including this 4-pounder who needed a cold one for the ride home :roll:

coke.jpg

What GREAT photos there john :) !

Lobster ... it's what's for dinner ...

Shellfish count too, John. Although many tasty fishes have come over the side of that boat prior to it's rebirth as "Perserverance", that mess of lobsta is pretty hard to top. Great job and the best to you and your family from Maureen and I.

stonebuster":bua4ppph said:
many tasty fishes have come over the side of that boat prior to it's rebirth as "Perserverance"

I know, I have seen the photos of Maureen's (and yours :roll: ) fishing skill. I thought that when fluke get that big they call them halibut! :shock:

John

Back