Ordering a new Parker from factory?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good sea trial today!
Here are some clips from the trial today - not the actual boat we are buying but the same basic model. Solid feel all around, easy cruise at ~35mph, WOT 52mph w/F300, I was impressed.

--

Very good sea trial today!
Here are some clips from the trial today - not the actual boat we are buying but the same basic model. Solid feel all around, easy cruise at ~35mph, WOT 52mph w/F300, I was impressed.

--

At 52 MPH ... I’m impressed !! That’s fast for that style boat with a single engine !!

At 52 MPH ... I’m impressed !! That’s fast for that style boat with a single engine !!
I was a bit surprised, frankly. Light load though, with 3 people and little fuel, no gear. Perfect conditions were noted, too - cold, dry air, and slight chop. Regardless, this boat just rocked!
The F300 is a beast, she's 5'8" for scale:
1604239555402.png

--

2017, I ordered March 8th, deliv
I was a bit surprised, frankly. Light load though, with 3 people and little fuel, no gear. Perfect conditions were noted, too - cold, dry air, and slight chop. Regardless, this boat just rocked!
The F300 is a beast, she's 5'8" for scale:
View attachment 26602

--
awesome, thanks for sharing that sea trial.

Has anyone pre-ordered a new Parker from factory? What was the experience?
We bought new boats before but never pre-ordered; considering it given current Parker inventories (slim picking). We are looking at 2320 SC (DV). We are in NE (northern NJ).

We bought our 2020 2320SL from New Jersey Outboards in Bayville, NJ. Our salesman, Josh Webster, was a pleasure to work with from negotiations thru delivery. We ordered our boat at the Atlantic City Boat Show in late February and due to the Covid-19 shutdown didn't take delivery until mid-June which given the circumstances was sooner than we expected. The factory and dealer were both great to work with. NJO had a few 2320SL's in stock but didn't push me in any way towards them. They (their stock boats) were equipped with some options I didn't want and also didn't have options I wanted. In the end I couldn't be happier with the way our Parker turned out! good luck!

That was fun and brought back fond memories of my 2320/f250. The f300 has such incredible midrange torque compared to the f250. FWIW the f250 WOT was 48 mph medium load.

That was fun and brought back fond memories of my 2320/f250. The f300 has such incredible midrange torque compared to the f250. FWIW the f250 WOT was 48 mph medium load.
We are getting the bottom painted so that will bring us back somewhere there in high 40s, and the top speed is not even an important factor for me per se other than I was frankly very surprised at it. That hull just seem to float on top, I did not expect that.

We bought our 2020 2320SL from New Jersey Outboards in Bayville, NJ. Our salesman, Josh Webster, was a pleasure to work with from negotiations thru delivery. We ordered our boat at the Atlantic City Boat Show in late February and due to the Covid-19 shutdown didn't take delivery until mid-June which given the circumstances was sooner than we expected. The factory and dealer were both great to work with. NJO had a few 2320SL's in stock but didn't push me in any way towards them. They (their stock boats) were equipped with some options I didn't want and also didn't have options I wanted. In the end I couldn't be happier with the way our Parker turned out! good luck!
I'll be darned! That the same guy we have, Josh. He's been absolutely great so far.

--

Back