• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale ORIGINAL PARKER BOAT SEAT OUT OF MY 2320 PILOTHOUSE 35.00

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PICKUP IS WELCOMED

• OR DELIVERY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WILL SHIP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JULIESFANTASY

Reaction score
LOOKING AT A USED PILOTHOUSE SEAT OUT OF MY 2003 2320 PILOTHOUSE.ITS IN AVERAGE TO GOOD CONDITION AND COMES WITH SEAT SLIDE ON BOTTOM SIDE.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND 35.00 OR BEST OFFER WORKS THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Attachments

• 2002_0101FX230027.JPG
    2002_0101FX230027.JPG
    338.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2002_0101FX230029.JPG
    2002_0101FX230029.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 3
  • 2002_0101FX230030.JPG
    2002_0101FX230030.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 4
Today I got a new (old) seat that I will use for practice cushion making. The molded plastic is in perfect shape, so are the snaps.
Thanks, it was in better shape than I expected for being 20 years old.
Do you need the base? I could use that if you would part with it. Thank you. I am thinking about doing a "leaning post" type seat top in my PH.

Do you need the base? I could use that if you would part with it. Thank you. I am thinking about doing a "leaning post" type seat top in my PH.
The metal base attached to the molded plastic that hooks to the pole?
I do not.
However you may want to zoom in the photo, the springy metal part, doesn't spring.
My husband mentioned that happened to ours some years ago and he found another base that worked well

I will use the cushions and the molded plastic. My cushions are shot so will use them as patterns for new ones. Meanwhile after a good wash, these are going on to be used until the new ones are done. As far as the molded plastic i believe it is also in better shape than mine, right now is being soaked in a mild solution of bleach. Most likely will be the one we put to use and keep the other as mannequin until I get a good set of cushions, i figure the first set may be usable but not great, the back is easy but the actual seat will be a challenge for me.

Let me know if you want the base, I could take additional photos if you want.

That's very nice. This chair is having such a great 2nd life.
I haven't started redoing the cushions but the molded plastic was soaked for weeks and is now looking like almost new.
I will post photos tomorrow and hopefully soon will do the cushions.

Today I got a new (old) seat that I will use for practice cushion making. The molded plastic is in perfect shape, so are the snaps.
Thanks, it was in better shape than I expected for being 20 years old.
Are you going to be making seat cushions for this design seat, if so I am interested.

Are you going to be making seat cushions for this design seat, if so I am interested.
I am but I'm not a cushion maker by any means.
Husband and I have several projects on the table right now. The cabin is the priority, we finally removed all the carpet and are slowly grinding out the glue, the section we did wasn't bad but the surface could've been smoother. So we keep grinding and sanding an hour or so everyday. Plus everytime the seas are good we go out diving, instead of finishing our project Meanwhile there's a few projects inside the house going somehow parallel, and then there's a grandmidget that just turn 3 and uses a lot of our time.

This chair is in better shape than our original one, so that's being used and the old one is in my sewing table waiting its turn. I have most of the materials but this isn't an easy task, the back rest no problem but the bottom part has several sections, just shaping the foam itself gonna be interesting. I figure I'll attack the square cushions first.
I'll document the steps to get it done, but the items I make don't pass the close-up view when it comes to professional looks.

wow Ana too funny my 2005 parker 2120 sc torsion spring for seat has also broke !..this spring puts tension on the lever , (to lock slide plate handle )at desired distance from console ..no clue where to get 1 ??..can't do regular spring almost reverse fashion ?. Any clue where 2 find 1 ?.

wow Ana too funny my 2005 parker 2120 sc torsion spring for seat has also broke !..this spring puts tension on the lever , (to lock slide plate handle )at desired distance from console ..no clue where to get 1 ??..can't do regular spring almost reverse fashion ?. Any clue where 2 find 1 ?.
Sorry I've been busy. On top of my projects, April was weird for SE Florida. Not hurricane season yet but we had quite a flood out of nowhere.

To your question, we found the base plate with the spring at a nautical flea market. Not sure if the seats for sale that look very similar (at least the molded plastic is similar) come with the base plate.

LOOKING AT A USED PILOTHOUSE SEAT OUT OF MY 2003 2320 PILOTHOUSE.ITS IN AVERAGE TO GOOD CONDITION AND COMES WITH SEAT SLIDE ON BOTTOM SIDE.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND 35.00 OR BEST OFFER WORKS THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
Love to have it. I am in San Diego CA. I will pay the shipping

Back