Quantcast

Other pilot houses fforum

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

B-Faithful

Reaction score
Since you have a number of people here who turn to this site for ideas on other brand pilot houses because layout and construction are similar, it may be worth while considering adding a sub forum for other brands. Just an idea. The forum is also wonderful the way it is. Thanks for your efforts!

WM26

Reaction score
I'm with B-Faithful - a generic pilothouse forum would be great - everyone aspire's to own a pilothouse of one sort some day!

The boat I own and that B-faithful has are very similar to Parker designs, with the exception being the PARKER decals

I was led to this site as a result of following Megabyte's and ParkerSal's postings from other web forums on modifications and upgrades to their boats!

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
WM-26 and B-Faithful,

Your boats are nice examples of pilot house craft. I welcome your presence on the Classic Parker forums. You will no doubt have many meaningful contributions to make and will find help here as well. I hope you do not feel any uncomfortable undercurrents here because of your different brand.

As to asking for specific forums, I would like to see the site evolve with more specialized topics as well: However, I believe the site traffic will probably be the best indicator of when/how to make those types of decisions. We must also trust the site moderators and our beloved site Administrator/Guru to make the appropriate decisions, based on what is best for organization.

Having said all that, I too am a pilot house advocate and as such I desire pages dedicated to them as well! Hopefully when the site forums segregate even further there will be some consideration in this regard. Until then I enjoy Classic Parker dot com knowing that there are greater minds at work behind the scenes, planning for the site's future.

Porkchunker

Reaction score
I'd like to see ClassicParker stay close to its Parker (and Pilothouse genre) roots. If I want fishing, I go to TidalFish.com. If I want general boating/trailering guidance, I go to TheHullTruth.com, although I find myself here more and more for boating info because I'm most interested in what other Parker owners have done to their boats.

If it gets too watered down, we'll be just another boating site. I'd rather focus on finding other Parker (and pilothouse) owners and drawing them here for the unique flavor.

My $0.02

Latest posts