• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Pair 1990 Mercury 150's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_1

Reaction score
I'll post picture soon, but I am taking off (2) Mercury Mariner 2 stroke 150's off of the Parker 23 Souwester we are re-building, and will re-power with a single new 300. I just bought the boat and barely had any time in the water. One engine fired up and ran, the second wouldnt fire except with go go juice. The boat had been sitting awhile, so probably a combination of bad fuel, spark etc. that I havent had a chance to diagnose - and since I decided to re-power I'd rather spend my time re-building the boat and let someone else get a great set of motors. I'm in the Philly area, and the boat will be headed down to the western shore of MD/Chesapeake Bay south of Annapolis - I've got equipment to lift the motors off the boat and put in your truck here - or they could get picked up after I repower. I'd love to get rid of them now vs. later. They are just in the way. I have a full repair manual as well and the 2 Oil reservoirs that were in the boat.

Back