Parker 1800 fuel pickup part number

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fintuition

Reaction score
Hello, when I pump the bulb this fitting makes a hissing gurgling sound I'm assuming it's not supposed to do that? I'm having a fuel pressure issue and hoping replacing this is the fix. Boat is a 94 1800 CC. Looking for a part number. Thanks is advance!

Attachments

• 20210723_161149.jpg
    20210723_161149.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
THAT.....is a "anti-siphon valve". You remove the fuel hose.....Then unthread that out of the tank......You take it apart and with a small punch and hammer you knock the ball and spring out of it......Then reinstall it. There have been cases where folks had to call Seatow do to the ball being stuck shut...This stopped fuel from getting to the engine.....It is supposed to plug the line should the boat get upside down......But....fuel will leak out the vent if that happens.

replace them......But still knock the ball and spring out of the new one...Use Permitex high performance thread sealant...Not teflon tape,

curious to what the pickup tube looked like
Also......maybe that deck plate needs attention.

Pickup tube looks totally fine no cracking or damage whatsoever. Still replacing with new. I think you're right about the deck plate going to get a new seal for it.

I removed both my deck plates, epoxied over the exposed end grain, reinstalled with sealant and new o-rings.
And if your really adventurous reseal the risers inside the console that the rigging goes through.

Last edited:
Anyone happen to know a part number for sending unit for my boat? I have so little time to get to the boat these days I'd like to have one on hand to change out next time I get down there and can't find it online

Pull the sender.....after you put witness marks on it and the tank....Measure the tank depth then order the proper depth sender. Not the swing arm style that is in there. A Moller Reed style unit.......Much better stuff.

Pull the sender.....after you put witness marks on it and the tank....Measure the tank depth then order the proper depth sender. Not the swing arm style that is in there. A Moller Reed style unit.......Much better stuff.

I'll do that thank you!

Latest posts

Back