Parker 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raywatkins

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, is there anyone in the Jacksonville, Florida area that owns a 2120 (any year). I been looking on-line at this model but have never stood in one......anyone have one I could look at closely? Thanks Ray

I did for 4 years in Jacksonville, Florida. I sold the 2120 went a few boats, then committed to a 2320. I have a new 2320 coming this Friday ( after a 3 month build wait...pretty stoked). You are welcomed to come over and check her out. As you probably are aware, the 2121 and the 2320 share the same pilot house. It's the cockpit, the deck, the business end that is different. Just let me know if you'd like to come over and see the 2320. I am on the Ortega River just 4 miles N. of NAS JAX on rt.17

Aaron

I did for 4 years in Jacksonville, Florida. I sold the 2120 went a few boats, then committed to a 2320. I have a new 2320 coming this Friday ( after a 3 month build wait...pretty stoked). You are welcomed to come over and check her out. As you probably are aware, the 2121 and the 2320 share the same pilot house. It's the cockpit, the deck, the business end that is different. Just let me know if you'd like to come over and see the 2320. I am on the Ortega River just 4 miles N. of NAS JAX on rt.17

Aaron
Good morning Aaron, my apologies and thank you for responding, somewhere somehow missed your response. Do you still have your 2320? I live around Ortega Farms Blvd and Timuquana Rd in a waterfront neighborhood south of the Ortega River bridge. Would love to see. Thanks Ray

Good morning Aaron, my apologies and thank you for responding, somewhere somehow missed your response. Do you still have your 2320? I live around Ortega Farms Blvd and Timuquana Rd in a waterfront neighborhood south of the Ortega River bridge. Would love to see. Thanks Ray
Good morning Aaron, I can be reached at (904) 318-9055. Ray

Back