Parker 2520 XLD at 2021 Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a new Parker 2520 XLD being showcased at the January 2021 Miami Boat Show. It's shown in the following video from 7:34 to 14:23....

I was surprised to see the new price; MSRP = $182,332.00. Boat show special price = $167,745.00...
(You can turn the sound off, unless you are fluent in Japanese).

Sweet Jesus, $182K !! My 2002 must now. be worth $60K.

I was thinking if I were to try and sell my 2005 with a 2019 Suzuki DF300APX, new fuel tank, autopilot and a trailer, I’d start off asking $65K. Don’t know if it would sell but that’s where I’d start.

Very little if anything has changed since my 2013! In fact the most notable change is the port-side bench seat in the pilothouse, and even that is likely an option.

It was an option in 2018 when I ordered my boat. I went with two captains chairs on Sea-spension posts and the fridge and sink.

ahhhhh.......like Rolex watches the prices keep climbing year to year. Take care of your girl and she'll shine the day you sell her.

It was an option in 2018 when I ordered my boat. I went with two captains chairs on Sea-spension posts and the fridge and sink.
I would gladly give up the port-aft seat, for a sink and counter-space for a small stove, but right now the fridge would be nice, but not needed with how we use the boat. We had a Norcold-fridge in our last two boats and they were great for the years we had them (31+ years).. . I would love to be able to 'test-ride' the Sea-Spension seat-posts to see how they perform.... If any Parkers, with Sea-spensions, are passing by the Pungo Creeks area, I would love to try them out; and I would make it well-worth your effort! And,I have plenty of dockage available...

Last edited:
I would gladly give up the port-aft seat, for a sink and counter-space for a small stove, but right now the fridge would be nice, but not needed with how we use the boat. We had a Norcold-fridge in our last two boats and they were great for the years we had them (31+ years).. . I would love to be able to 'test-ride' the Sea-Spension seat-posts to see how they perform.... If any Parkers, with Sea-spensions, are passing by the Pungo Creeks area, I would love to try them out; and I would make it well-worth your effort! And,I have plenty of dockage available...
I put seaspension in my 2005 2310, could not be happier

I've never bought any new cars or boats in my life, and so it is nice to drool over new boats. But I look at that and see all things I would need to do before I even started fishing on it.... more rod holders, tuna tower/bench up top, west coast style bait tank, west coast style bow rail, outriggers, autopilot, radar, and transducer. Easily another 40-50k? Its not cheap for a new boat, nonetheless the required upgrades for fishing.

If you're ever in the Hilton Head area give me a shout.

Andy,

Considering a trip down the ICW to Bath from Suffolk, VA....but probably not until it warms up a bit. If you are ever in the Suffolk, Norfolk, VA Beach area, I could help you out with a test ride.

Cap'n Dan

Andy,

Considering a trip down the ICW to Bath from Suffolk, VA....but probably not until it warms up a bit. If you are ever in the Suffolk, Norfolk, VA Beach area, I could help you out with a test ride.

Cap'n Dan
Thank you for the invite Cap'n Dan! I've been up your way by boat many times over the past 30+ years. We bought our Parker in Northern Neck Va. a few years ago; brought it home by water in February (love the warm pilothouse)... Also bought a boat in Deltaville in 1986, and in Cos Cob Ct. in 1983. I live 15 minutes from Bath (by land) and about 50 minutes by boat. If you need any assistance on your trip just ask! You will be going right past Pungo Creek (south of Belhaven) on the way to Bath. Stop by and say hello; Parker's always have a place to dock at my house....

Thank you for the invite Cap'n Dan! I've been up your way by boat many times over the past 30+ years. We bought our Parker in Northern Neck Va. a few years ago; brought it home by water in February (love the warm pilothouse)... Also bought a boat in Deltaville in 1986, and in Cos Cob Ct. in 1983. I live 15 minutes from Bath (by land) and about 50 minutes by boat. If you need any assistance on your trip just ask! You will be going right past Pungo Creek (south of Belhaven) on the way to Bath. Stop by and say hello; Parker's always have a place to dock at my house....
Andy,
We've been doing an ICW trip down to Manteo every September for a while now. We've even done it in the 1800! We have a real nice cottage right downtown with a slip that we use - perfect for 3 couples. We missed this past year due to Covid, so I'm thinking maybe we do Bath in the spring. This will be the first long haul for the 2520 - we usually go in my dockmate's 2320 - I can't wait! Will definately consider stopping by Pungo Creek for a meet up.

Cap'n Dan

Personally I don’t care for that style of transom fish box. It puts you too far back from the motors and hard to fight fish around.

Back