• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing would have to be a heck of a cream puff for 51 large!
(or come equipped with a supermodel first mate!)

What year and size? There is a new 2530 at the local Parker dealer here in Milford Del. Cedar Creek Outdoorsman...302-424-1175..
Ask for Ron Satillo...www.cedarcreekoutdoorsman.com

Porkchunker":9s77228q said:
I didn't think they started the 2530 model that early. Could be wrong...won't be the first time.

Dave

aka

ours is a 1995, i think that may have been the first year for them. they were discontinued for about 5 years, then reintroduced into the line in i want to say 2002? not sure about that. but yea, they were around back then :wink:

pelagic2530":ysvjnluk said:
Porkchunker":ysvjnluk said:
I didn't think they started the 2530 model that early. Could be wrong...won't be the first time.

Dave

aka

ours is a 1995, i think that may have been the first year for them. they were discontinued for about 5 years, then reintroduced into the line in i want to say 2002? not sure about that. but yea, they were around back then :wink:

Guess that is why I thought they were a new model in 2002 when I bought my 2510.

Dave

aka

Sorry Bryan, I don't look in the for sale or wanted section very often.

Yes, I have a '96 2530, but with an I/O. I read the description of the '96 in NH.

I have the same things except the radar, DVD/AM-FM, 2nd steering, transom shower, cabin heater, and hot water heater. I have an older trailer.

2530's are fairly rare.

I have pictures on this site of the general layout though with an I/O. No real difference other than no engine(s) off the transom and an engine cover you have to go around!

Some diesels can occasionally be found too.

Dana

Back