• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2830 FS 2005/2018

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass2Mouth

Reaction score
2005 Parker 2830 (full restoration 2018/19)
$165,000(offers encouraged)
Located: Hampton Bays, NY 11946

Twin Suzuki DF300 (673hrs) under factory warranty till 2025

*100% turn key and ready to fish. NEEDS NOTHING*
*Freshly serviced, detailed and bottom painted*

Known by Parker enthusiasts as 'The Unicorn' there are only a few 2830’s left in the US(I believe currently less than 12). It’s the same hull Parker builds currently for the 2820 however with a larger pilothouse featuring an enclosed electric flush head/shower and dinette (seats 4).

Purchased in 2017 in original condition from the original owner with approx. 700hrs on her. All wired and pumps have been upgraded along with new Simrad EVO3 12” multifunction display and new Suzuki power.

(2019) Suzuki repower DF300 (673hrs) fly by wire with 3 C10 gauges(under Suzuki 3+3 warranty till 2024/25)

LFS 4 blade props(2020)

New Armstrong Designer bracket rated for twin 300HP outboards(600hp total rating) with rigging tubes for harness and steering

(2020) custom cockpit bulkhead mounted helm with steering, throttles, USB, troll switch, start/stop and dead man

(2020) dual ram Sea Star power steering

(2020)Yamaha stainless water separator mounts and filters

New batteries as of 2019 relocated from stern below deck to below deck pilothouse.

(2019)Raw water wash down pump

(2019)Fresh water wash down

(2019)Seaspension Helm pedestal

(2019)Simrad Evo 3 12” at helm, Electronics fully networked and integrated including all engine data, auto pilot and music. Sirius radio and weather integrated into MFD

(2018)All plastic thruhulls removed & replaced

(2019)thruhull chirp transducer Airmar 1KW SS175

(2019)3 to 1 Simrad transducer for side/downscan

(2018) batteries moved from under stern cockpit to inside wheelhouse

Simrad Autopilot integrated into EVO3

Standard Horizon Explorer VHF with cockpit ram mic for full radio use from cockpit(2019)

Fusion MS-UD755 marine audio(bluetooth)

JL speakers inside Definitive under gunwale in the cockpit

Fusion remote at both helm stations

(2018)Custom aluminum rocket launcher

(2019) 8 TACO ceiling mount rod holders

(2019) 8 under gunwale rod holders

Westerbeke 3.5kw genset(2018) 234hrs plumbed to Best Marine sea chest(allows clean water supply while on plane. Washdown and HVAC also plumbed to sea chest)

(2018) Dometic HVAC with dehumidifier(Heat and AC even while underway).

Full electric flush head with shower/sink & hot water heater

Transom fish box converted to livewell

Mechanical battery switches at helm (no crawling into compartments to turn batteries on and off)

LoneStar Anchor drum with 600’ of braided line and 15’ chain

(2019)Black Oak Led lighting (exterior)

(2)4” cube lights on forward pulpit rail & rear corners of pilot house roof

(1) 6” rear facing bar

(2) 4” cube spreader lights diffused lenses

(2) 4” cube flood lights facing forward top of pilot house

(2018)Lumitech in water lights (blue/white)

(2019)LED Under gunwale lighting (all around)

(2018)Navigation lights changed to LED mounted top of pilothouse

(2018)All interior lighting replaced with LED red/white(all new lighting-not just bulbs)

Custom helm (more real estate to accommodate electronics)

All new cushions (2018)

Forward berth sleeps 2

Table drops level with dinette benches and cushion to cover for sleeping

Sea dek combing pads(2018)

Sea dek style vinyl flooring inside

4 swivel rod holders 15 deg(back plated)

4 standard

(2019)Pilothouse door replaced with aluminum sliding door by Bomar

(2019) Cabinetry replaced with custom tackle drawers and top

(2018)Custom Radar pad added to roof (allows radar mast to be mounted without drilling through roof)

(2018) new AC/DC fridge

Taco outriggers

Full electric flush head with shower and sink

Hot water heater (never used)

Boat is 100% functioning and sea worthy. Solid as the day it was built but rigged a whole lot better! NEEDS NOTHING. All engine Maintenance done strictly by Suzuki specs with OEM Suzuki fluids and filters. All internal engine zincs replaced.Proven fishing machine capable of all kinds of fishing canyon/inshore/offshore/bay. Awesome family boat as well. Boat maintained with open checkbook, docked at private slip.

Performance:

Cruises approx 28kts and gets 1.15m per gallon. Cruises 30-33kts with same fuel burn in flat calm conditions. Top speed is approx 40kts depending on conditions(.88m per gallon). (With 250g fuel, tackle, ice

and 3 adults)

Fuel capacity 250g(single tank)

Fuel tank pressure tested winter 2019/20

3-axle bunk trailer also Included in sale. Only used for winter storage. All tires replaced 2018.

Draft: 18”

Beam: 9.50’

Available for survey and sea trial.
B1C2C9AA-2BD3-418B-B06D-3C86D5AA64FE.jpeg1AB2DD81-89C3-4115-A17C-2729D9E020EC.jpeg5145FCFB-FC62-437C-98BF-981446761B0C.jpeg0C610896-32DB-4E2F-A421-BC76D681CAB7.jpegC60FEAD8-872F-4591-8A91-ECE885B0ABF0.jpegC4216FFB-F2DE-4F82-92C5-57EFF7D7CD38.jpeg8F669234-647F-4CC1-ABB2-D81444F13A2D.jpeg1C581C06-7032-4A74-ABEC-03A354B9A158.jpeg22388771-C64E-451B-8877-38AFBF0AB310.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4640.MOV

Last edited:
and the saga continues

The only ‘saga’ is you feeling the need to come onto my posting with your comments when you couldn’t afford to buy the props. I know it, you know it and anyone that sees your comments knows it. If this was listed for 10k you wouldn’t be able to come up with $9500. Get a life, step away from the keyboard and get back on your meds.

Let's look at it.

That 15 year old boat that you were asking Asking $174,999.00 last year,

is now

a 16 year old boat that you are now asking 165K.

That is is still on the market a year later when it is such a seller's market that most boats are selling like hot cakes says it all.

I still say it is a beautiful boat and always have said it, just that the asking price was not in reality.

Lots of luck with your sale.

Let's look at it.

is now

That is is still on the market a year later when it is such a seller's market that most boats are selling like hot cakes says it all.

I still say it is a beautiful boat and always have said it, just that the asking price was not in reality.

Dude,
@Bass2Mouth read you very well: you sound like someone who "couldn’t afford to buy the props".

Please go away.

--

You guys attack me personally when I simply stated the facts. The facts still speak for themself and still stand and are accurate.
I even complimented it was a beautiful boat and wished him luck. What did you guys do, attack me by calling me names and saying I have no money.
Those are not facts, even if they were true you would have no way of knowing it.

Now who is the ass? Look in the mirror.

Let's look at it.

is now

Let's look at it.

is now

Your last sentence should have been the only one. Nobody asked for your opinion but you gave it unsolicited and now you don’t like the response. I have significantly more into the boat than I’m asking and it’s all documented. ‘Open to Offers’ on every post I make but somehow you’re still triggered by this listing. Make an offer or go troll elsewhere. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
You guys attack me personally when I simply stated the facts. The facts still speak for themself and still stand and are accurate.
I even complimented it was a beautiful boat and wished him luck. What did you guys do, attack me by calling me names and saying I have no money.
Those are not facts, even if they were true you would have no way of knowing it.

Now who is the ass? Look in the mirror.
You act like a troll. Please delete your bullshit posts, just like you did last time.

Beautiful boat.

If I was in a position to upgrade boats I would give this boat a hard look. Newer Suzuki 300’s ain’t cheep and this boat has lots of little details that some may not appreciate until you go round 2 and 3 after the initial boat purchase.

Back