Parker Charter Onboard

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a 1997 Deep Vee Sport Cabin that I run instructional fishing charters on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Fully equipped with Yamaha 250 hp 4 stroke and a Yamaha 9.9 kicker motor. Electronics include Garmin 182C GPS and Furuno 1722C Navnet unit with radar, fishfinder and another GPS. Just installed autopilot over the winter and look forward to using this spring. Toughest boat I have ever been on and it will handle just about any condition ole Mother Nature will throw at her on the Bay. This site looks like it's going to be a good one.

Welcome aboard Capt Wayne!
Looking forward to your spring Chessie fishing reports and tips. :wink:

How about sharing a photo of that fish slaying machine? :)

I organized a charter with Capt. Wayne during the 2005 trophy rockfish season. Although the weather was unpleasant that day, we filled our limit. My fish was 40.5" and 24 lb (I am the tall guy on the right with the tan Parker hat).

Attachments

• Capt Wayne-stripers.jpg
    Capt Wayne-stripers.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 772
Welcome on board Wayne. Auto Pilot finally? What are you going to do with Billy? Tell him to close his eyes? Looking forward to a fun spring. Keep me posted!

John: Billy, the fish magnet, already drove with his eyes closed so there shouldn't be much difference other than he can now move around a little bit.

Back