PARKER FAN BEL AIR MD.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinmantoo

Reaction score
OWNER OF 2 PARKERS, 2001 18 FT CC 1991 23 WALKAROUND, AM GOING TO ENJOY HEARING FROM OTHER FANS, AS WELL AS GETTING INFO. TINMANTOO

TinManToo,

Glad to see another Parker owner close by. I live in Forest Hill (Forest Lakes)

Bucktail

Bucktail, TinManTwo,

Looks like we have a Harford County crew. I live in Fallston (Off Pleasantville Road) and keep my 2510 at Chesapeake Yachting Center.

When I go out with the family the kids like to swim at beach across from Maryland Marina.

Susqking,

It is nice to know that others guys that like to fish live in the area. Maybe this summer we can get together and do a little fishing. 8)

I live in Forest Hill off Boggs Road. It seems like people in Harford County know quality in where they live and choice of boat.

Porkchunker":2v8ljx45 said:
Kevin, maybe we should schedule a Ches. Bay Parker owner's raft-up sometime this summer. Looks like we have quite a few of us.

I think you can count on that Dave.

Look for a "First Annual ClassicParker Chesapeake Bay Roundup" in the Annapolis area sometime this summer. :wink:

Nice to hear from all the Parker owners around Harford County. My wife and I keep our 2120 on a trailer at home near Havre de Grace. If you folks decide on a fishing trip or raft up this summer we would appreciate being invited.
Regards

Back