Parker Popularity

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Principal Reeler

Reaction score
I was at my marina today in Newbury MA and wanted to get my 23 W/A in the water (bought 2 weeks ago). The day was lousy...windy and kinda rainy, so I'll do it in the next coupla days.

Anyhow...I walked around the slips and counted AT LEAST 10 other Parkers !!!!!!! 21's, 23's (besides mine) 25's and one 28'. One 25' cabin was for sale too. Man, the Parkers outnumbered the Grady's Boston Wlrs.
combined !! :eek:

Chop~Chop...you have one sweet Parker :D

Mac

Principal Reeler":f814ir3e said:
Man, the Parkers outnumbered the Grady's Boston Wlrs.
combined !! :eek:

Of Course! :D

You're on the Parker River. :D

They are born in the southeast, but eventually they run back north to the Parker River and swim upstream to spawn. 8)

A few manage to swim great distances over to the left coast. :roll:

Several have been sighted up in Alaska. They think aliens were somehow involved in getting them up there. :shock:

10 Parkers huh... Sounds like the makings for a regional rendezvous! :D

Image-17B13A1E2B2C11DB.jpg

Principal Reeler":39qzxrew said:
Anyhow...I walked around the slips and counted AT LEAST 10 other Parkers !!!!!!!

They can have a Regional Rendezvous and not even leave the slip!!!!

Are all ten of them CP members? Anyone know?

Guys.....Either I'm gettin too old :lol: or fumes from the metal cleaner I was using today put my brain on hold for a few hours :? :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have realized, with all those Parkers in one marina, that the Parker River musta been named after our Parkers :wink: :lol: :!:

Back